[technology-pmc] Re: final (hopefully) draft of proposal

Matt,
I sent an earlier email to the mailing list, but I'll query you directly - the Linux Distros project proposal was posted five months ago. Five months should be enough time to decide to go ahead with the project or not. I'm thinking that the lack of progress on the proposal means that it's not going to become an Eclipse project and yet there is a bit of activity around the issue, so I thought I'd check with you.

Thanks for any news and information,
Bjorn

Back to the top