[technology-pmc] Re: Project status

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Igor,
Any further news on this project proposal?
I was making an effort to clean out old projects and proposals that are not active and this proposal is seven months old so I'd like for it to either become an active project or to be archived. If I don't hear from you by next week, I'm going to assume that it should be archived.

Regards,
Bjorn

Igor Shabalov wrote:
After today discussion between project core team we come to following conclusion:

1. We will continue this project based on it original goal - to create alternative server-side development framework. ...
4. Me and Alex will help him on project organization and communication. I will stay on my role of main contact point and formal project lead.
5. The main specific tasks for us for following weeks will be "to reboot" our relationships with Eclipse and clarify our position toward OSGi.
... Nik will have 3 weeks vacation stating from beginning of September. Meanwhile I will discuss our formal status with Bjorn and see what we need to do to "reboot" project.

I'm traveling most of the time till the week of Sep 10. I will keep my eye on this newsgroop and my e-mail.

This is all that I have for now.

Best regards,
Igor Shabalov,
VP Product Development,