[technology-pmc] Apogee project activity and webpage?

Eric,
I browsed over to the Apogee website today (http://www.eclipse.org/apogee/) and I noticed that it's still the default page (just a copy of the Eclipse home page). The eclipse.org infrastructure has been in place for a couple weeks now, so I'm curious when you're going to update the Apogee website and explain to the larger community what Apogee is about? I also notice that there is no code checked into CVS and no activity in the newsgroup for over six weeks. What's the status with the project?

- Bjorn

Back to the top