Re: [swtchart-dev] StepChart as a new Chart type

If you create a StepChart which extends from LineChart (in a similar way as the ScatterChart), it could automatically modify the settings when adding the data. So the caller don't have to take care to set the flag "enableStep(true)". It will be set automatically when creating the series.

Best,
Philip