Re: [swtbot-dev] Release 4.1.0 and possible move to GitHub

Hi Edoardo,

1. We've been doing releases once a year along with the Eclipse June simultaneous release and I expect that we will release 4.1.0 in 2023-06.

2. Here is a list of good things I have to say about GitHub:

Thanks for offering to help, if we're ever forced to migrate to GitHub I might take you up on that offer ;)
Patrick