Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] changing car-following parameters for links

Datum: 2024-03-20T19:00:59+0100

Von: "Soheil Keshavarz" <soheil99@xxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your reply, Mirko.

Regarding this solution, will the vehicles have the new type when they exit the selected edge? or will they have their default type (defined in the route file for each vehicle) when not on a calibrated edge?

Some other questions about calibrators:
When we use speed calibrators, will that change the speed limit of selected edges or will that change the flow in a way that the average speed matches the speed in the calibrator?
When calibrating the flow and in case of not having enough flow, will the calibrator only create flow for the selected route, and new trips will start and end at both ends of the route? Or new trips will be sampled from actual OD pairs whose trips will pass the selected route?

Thanks again for your help,
Best,
Soheil