[sumo-user] Error with electric hybrid and overhead wires

Hi all,

I was doing some experiments using the electric hybrid and overhead wires.

I tried the test scenario in: $SUMO_HOME\tests\sumo\devices\elechybrid\elechybrid_2 but
I'm getting weird behavior. First, I received the following runtime error when I ran the scenario using SUMO gui (but the simulation runs successfully and I can see the wires changing colors)

Error: Overhead wire solver is on, but the Eigen library has not been compiled in!

and the simulation output files (the traction substation output, overhead wires output) indicates that energy charged is always 0,  although the pre-generated output that comes with the test indicates non zero values for the mentioned output files.
Am I missing something? I am using version 1.19.0

Thanks,
Rehab
Rehab Shahin
Research Engineer ‑ Transport Modelling and Simulation
rehab.shahin@xxxxxxxxxx
+44(0) 20 3514 1170

+1 (929) 265‑5193
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
This e-mail is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have received it by mistake please let us know and delete it from your system. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error-free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.
Hadean Supercomputing Ltd, is registered in England with number 09808169 and has its registered office 9 Appold St, London EC2A 2AP, UK