Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert --osm.elevation

Can you provide an osm input example with "ele" keys?

Am Do., 14. März 2024 um 10:41 Uhr schrieb Louis REYNAUD via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello everybody,

I want to generate a net via netconvert of sumo from an osm file, I want this net to contain the elevation. In order to do that, I put in my input file the key 'ele' but when I execute the netconvert command with the --osm.elevation argument, it does nothing more than a simple netconvert command. Do you have any idea to proceed differently in order to make this work ?

Thank you very much

Louis