Re: [sumo-user] Assistance Request: Building Visual Studio Solution with libsumo Library

As mirko says.
Visual studio releases keep moving things around so it's virtually impossible to give generally useful guidelines.

You need to find out how to add include directories, library directories and libraries for the specific visual studio version you have.

Once you know that, the basic information you need is -
The include directory to add is the
sumo/include
directory in your installation, the library directory to add is the
sumo/bin
directory and the library is sumolibcpp.lib

In your code it's
#include <libsumo/libsumo.h>
and I usually add
using namespace libsumo;
because I'm lazy.

Visual studio will usually guide you to the members but it's useful to remember that the first letter of the domain will be capitalised - ie Simulation, Lane, Vehicle etc.

Cheers
Div