Re: [sumo-user] randomTrips generation in netedit

Thanks for the quick answer :-)
You say that it makes more sense to use the output-trip-file in my simulation. May I ask which benefits I get doing it this way?
If I read your linked docs correctly, there should not be a big difference between those two options.

Kind regards
Andreas