Re: [sumo-user] Count Veh on Induction Loop

Historically, inductionLoops in SUMO always had length=0 so there wasn't the need to distinguish between vehicles that passed the entry and vehicles that occupied the loop.
If this is what you need, you may find it more convenient to use laneAreaDetector instead of inductionLoop.