Re: [sumo-user] libsumo GUI

Hi,
yes please set the environment variable LIBSUMO_GUI or use Simulation::start with sumo-gui as first argument.
I added this to the docs.

Best regards,
Michael

Am 04.10.22 um 15:29 schrieb Mahima:
bool
GUI::load(const std::vector<std::string>& /* cmd */) {
     if (myWindow != nullptr) {
         WRITE_ERROR("libsumo.load is not implemented for the GUI.");
         return true;
     }
     return false;
}

How  "Simulation::load"  will work for GUI? I guess we need to use Simulation::start. Do we need to set env "LIBSUMO_GUI"?

Please help....I need it urgently.