Re: [sumo-user] Actuated tlogic trafficLight has no controlling detectors

This is only a warning rather than an error and you can still run your simulation. Version 1.14.0 onwards provides option '--tls.actuated.jam-threshold' to make the traffic lights 'smarter' and eliminate the warning. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#detectors