Re: [sumo-user] Flowrouter and ImplausibleRoutes.py

Can you share your input files (everything you use to call flowrouter)?

Am Mi., 28. Sept. 2022 um 13:30 Uhr schrieb Andi Kunz <andi-kunz@xxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am trying to generate flow-restrictions as input for flowrouter. My workflow is as follows:

At first I ran flowrouter without flow-restrictions and then used the route-file from flowrouter as input for implausibleRoutes.py with the following command:

python implausibleRoutes.py myNetwork.net.xml routes.xml --airdist-ratio-factor 100 --standalone --restriction-output restrict.xml --threshold 100

The restrict.xml file comes in the expected format and featured all routes/flows that I want to restrict in flowrouter.

Following that I ran flowrouter again with the following command:

python flowrouter.py -n myNetwork.net.xml -d detectors.add.xml -f flows.txt -o routes.xml -e flows.xml --respect-zero -l -i 15 -v --flow-restrictions=restrict.xml

However, flowrouter does not consider the specified flow-restrictions and the simulation does not differ from my initial simulation.

Is there potentially a mistake in the way I included the flow-restrictions file when running flowrouter? How do I have to format the flow-restrictions file?

Best Regards,

Andreas Kunz