Re: [sumo-user] Question related to Intersection

The easiest solution is to log the edges that the vehicle is on (traci.vehicle.get RoadID) and trigger on leaving edge before the intersection / entering beyond the intersection.
If you need sub-step timing data you can use traci.inductionloop.getVehicleData for appropriately placed detectors.

Note, that the latest development version also supports xml outputs for this (--vehroute-output.exit-times, vehroute-output.internal).