Re: [sumo-user] Cadyts Error message

see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11600 (a quick fix would be to use sumo version 1.6.0 for running cadyts).

Am Do., 15. Sept. 2022 um 11:36 Uhr schrieb Andi Kunz <andi-kunz@xxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am trying to calibrate travel demand for my network using Cadyts. I am aware that Cadyts is no longer official Sumo package.

However, I installed it manually through the official website of Cadyts and by considering advice for the installation from previous threads from this mailing list.

To test Cadyts I employed the following workflow. I generated trips using randomtrips.py for my simulation period and then generated routes using duarouter and included the parameter  - -exit-times as required by Cadyts for the “route-alternatives”-file. I converted my measurements coming from induction loop detectors using edgeDataFromFlow.py and also added the parameter - - cadyts so that the “realflows”-file is in the correct format.

Now when I run caditsIterate.py in my working directory with the following command.

python cadytsIterate.py -n mynetwork.net.xml -r routes.rou.alt.xml -d edgedata.xml -b 0 -e 5400

I receive the following error.

Error: Could not save configuration to '000/iteration_000.sumocfg'

Quitting (on error).

Execution of ['C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Eclipse\\Sumo\\bin\\sumo', '-c', '0/iteration_000.sumocfg'] failed. Look into cadySumo-log.txt for details.

There seems to be an issue when caditsIterate.py tries to create the sumo configuration file for an iteration step. Is this a known error? Do I have to setup my files for caditsIterate.py differently?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Andreas Kunz