[sumo-user] performing emergency braking

Hello Jakob,
As a result of simulation output, It gives that a set of vehicles  performs emergency braking during simulation.When I investigated  first and second warnings,for example vehicles A departs at:"63.50" and then performs emergency braking  at time ="63.60". Another vehicle departs at "218.30" and then performs emergency braking at time="218.40".My simulation step length is 0.1. All vehicles that perform emergency braking are governed by IDM and they follow vehicles that are governed by Krauss car following model. I am adding a screenshot of my situation(Green vehicle on right-most lane performs emergency braking after departing immediately. I set the departlane and departspeed "random".Is this related to mingap constraints?  How to solve this issue?Thank you for helping ,regards.
image.png

Back to the top