Re: [sumo-user] TraCI

Thank you for your reply,

Is there any tutorial on how to use TraCI while the simulation is running? for example in traci4matlab, is it using the command window of matlab? I know the question sounds silly but just trying to know all the details.

Thank you again for your help!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 10:43 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> About TraCI, in the documentation, when it says that it allows to retrieve values and manipulate simulated objects' behavior on-line, does it mean that I can give commands while the simulation is running to set or retrieve values? for example, while watching the simulation, can I change the speed of a vehicle ?

yes!

About TraCI, in the documentation, when it says that it allows to retrieve values and manipulate simulated objects' behavior on-line, does it mean that I can give commands while the simulation is running to set or retrieve values? for example, while watching the simulation, can I change the speed of a vehicle ?

I hope I made my question clear enough, and thank you for your help and time.