[sumo-user] Loading and saving the additional file from command line

Dear SUMO-team,

I am trying to scale up the creation of scenarios, and I have programmatically created raw additional files, which might have some bugs. Therefore I want to parse these buggy files using SUMO before running the simulation and save the error-free additional files. This is why I need to ask if there is a way to load and save the additional.add.xml file (which contains E3 detectors) from the command line. I can do it using Netedit, but it is a hassle to do it for many scenarios.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Vishal

Back to the top