Re: [sumo-user] forbid overtaking for a certain vehicle type

Please find attached my simpla file and my routes file for the buses.

In the simulation, the buses 61H and E61H are driving the same route and should platoon. One issue were the busstops, because the buses must be able to stop at the same time so that the lead vehicle does not move too far away from the follow vehicle. Thus, the bus stop for the lead vehicle is always placed before the stop for the follow vehicle (see final_stops1m.add.xml).

Now I have the issue, that the follow vehicle is faster than the leading vehicle in some cases for some reason. Then it is overtaking what leads to a wrong order of the buses when they are stopping at the bus stops. - Just to give an example, around Simulation time 460 vehicle bus_E61H:0.0 is overtaking vehicle bus_61H:0.0, what should be avoided.

To solve this, I was playing around with lcMode in the simpla.cfg file (line 12, column 5). I thouht that changing the lane change mode ("

To disable all autonomous changing but still handle safety checks in the simulation, either one of the modes 256 (collision avoidance) or 512 (collision avoidance and safety-gap enforcement) may be used.") will probably help. I have tested different combinations, but the buses still overtake each other.

Another, similar problem, is that other road users (cars) squeeze into the platoon between the buses and thus hinder platooning. Is there a way to fix both problems?

Thanks for help

-----Original-Nachricht-----