Re: [sumo-user] Electricity Consumption

It has nothing to do with sensors/computing. You can set an average extra consumer power in the battery device settings, but this is not influenced by the CFM.

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Electricity Consumption

Datum: 2022-08-08T15:28:43+0200

Von: "Radha Reddy" <radha.reddy.ipp@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks Mirko,

You mean both ACC and Krauss vehicles are electric vehicles ( After switching all vehicles to electric engine, the ACC vehicle consumes only 0.4% more than the leading Krauss vehicle )?

In my scenarios, I let Krauss be the ICEV/BEV and ACC be the BEAV. I tested two scenarios 1. Mixed ICEV (Krauss) and BEV (Krauss) and 2. Mixed ICEV (Krauss) and BEVs (ACC) for an hour simulation. Finally, I have considered the average result of one simulation hour and compared the battery electricity consumption. So I tried checking how individual vehicles consume when there are no traffic signals assigned (free flow) by mixing ICEV/BEV and Krauss/ACC.

I got the results of ACC BEV being the highest electricity consumer 8.8Wh than the Krauss BEV in the signal-free road. My question is if this high consumption is related to the sensors/computing or the higher speed of ACC?

I am sorry for asking the same question.

Regards
Radha