[sumo-user] IntermodalRouting & Od2trips

Hey,

thanks to your help, i managed to create a simulation environment, in which taxis finally pick-up pedestrians and ride them correctly.  Thus when trying to implement persontrips with the modes“ public car taxi“ simultaneously no pedestrians decide to use a taxi over the public transport, while „car“ and „public“ work together perfectly. Is this a known issue, or am i still doing something wrong?

Also in this context i tried the od2trips function, having an amitran OD-file. When using the Attribute –persontrips, the pedestrians start spawning on disallowed edges (e.g. Railway tracks). Is there any way, to disable this behaviour? I thought integrating my net-file in the od2trips command solves that issue, but appearently it did not work.

Any help will therefore be greatly appreciated :)

Best regards

Sten

Back to the top