[sumo-user] Vehicles blocking platooned Buses

Dear all,

I implemented a Bus Route in Dresden, Germany, where the buses are platooning when coming close enough to each other. For this I am using "Simpla". The Platooning itself is working, but as soon as I add normal passenger vehicles to the simulation and they interfere or block the buses during platooning, an error occurs and the simulation stops. Does anyone know about this and can help me solve the problem?

Thanks in advance and best regards

simplaplatooner

Back to the top