Re: [sumo-user] Traci multiple consecutive simulation run

Either:
traci.start()
traci.close()
traci.start()
traci.close()

or
traci.start()
traci.load()
traci.load()

Am Di., 28. Juni 2022 um 11:19 Uhr schrieb Pearla Hajjar <pearlahajjar@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I am trying to simulate many consecutive sumo runs with different inputs automatically i.e. when the first simulation ends, it will start the other simulation from the input of the for loop.

I don't care to run the simulation in gui, I just need the output files of every simulation.

I tried using traci.load but I get the following error:
File "C:\Users\hajjar.p\PycharmProjects\SUMO SA\Stopping cond.py", line 178, in <module>
    traci.load(["-c", "Sumo_SA_Conf.sumocfg", "--vehroute-output", "vehroute.xml", "--tripinfo-output",
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\main.py", line 190, in load
    raise FatalTraCIError("Not connected.")
traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: Not connected.

Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Perla HAJJAR

Ph.D Student- Universite de Versailles SQ and Communauté d’Agglomération de Saint Quentin en Yvelines

Direction des Mobilités- Navettes autonomes