Re: [sumo-user] Polyconvert

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/index.html#how_to_use_python_tools

Am Mi., 15. Juni 2022 um 14:00 Uhr schrieb Jatin Senjaliya <jatins2708@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Jakob,

I have tried to run the edgesindistrics.py tool by sumocommand. To run this tool I set the working directory to where the tool is located in my case(C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools). But I am not getting any output. It is directly opening the tool's code script into the python interpreter. So, my question is, is it necessary that .net.xml and .poly.xml file should be in the same directory?

Can you please clarify my doubt?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jatin