[sumo-user] Average Waiting Time within TraCI

Hi everybody,

I just got started with SUMO and TraCI stuff. I need the waiting time of vehicles similar to what “--duration-log.statistics” does but I need the values within the running script.
So I tried to calculate the waiting time of vehicles that just arrived at their destination but this does not work because these vehicles instantly vanish. Has anybody an idea of how to do this?

Cheers!
Nino M

Back to the top