[sumo-user] netgenerate : grid network , customising parameters for certain edges and junctions

Dear SUMO users,

1) I am trying to design a Grid network which should have  two-three  different types of edges  (having  different properties e.g. number of lanes and speed limit).

I checked the template file of netgenerate but did not find any option for the customization. I encountered a link about  Edge type but I have no Idea whether it can be used with netgenerate.

Please suggest a way out for this.

2) In the Grid network, I want a few main junctions to be TL controlled, and others should be uncontrolled/unregulated.

In the template file, I found the tag <unregulated_nodes> with <keep-nodes-unregulated.explicit value="STR[]"> . I do not understand how to use this feature  to declare a few junctions as Unregulated (How can I know the junction IDs before the network is created?). Am I missing something? Please suggest.

Best Regards,

Manish

Back to the top