Re: [sumo-user] Calculating time-to-collision

In my tests, minTTC and self-computed ttc are consistent. You can get an example here: https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php?path=complex/traci/vehicle/ssm/basic
Note, that minTTC will also provide values for encounters at intersections. This cannot currently be computed with the getLeader function because it does not return intersection-conflict vehicles.

If you still cannot get your TTC computation to work, please provide a minimum example (ideally by modifying the linked example).