Re: [sumo-user] Assign stops to buses and automatic simulation launching

1. You will have to add each stop of your repeating route individually.
You can use function vehicle.insertStop to add stops anywhere within the list of existing stops.

2. you can use traci.load to relaunch the simulation.  (make sure to use options -S -Q if you're starting sumo-gui).