[sumo-user] SUMO merging lane

Hi!

I want to implement a lane mergy situation that changes from 3-lane to 2-lane.

It is divided into 2 edges using 3 junctions, and the lanes of each edge are set as 3 lines and 2 lines.

The index of the first edge consists of 0, 1, 2 from the bottom, and the index of the second edge also consists of 0, 1 from the bottom.

When joining from the first edge to the second edge, the 'index1 line' of the first edge and the 'index0 line' of the second edge are connected.

I want the 'index0 line' of the first edge to be connected with the 'index0 line' of the second edge.

If you look at the attached photo, the second edge is attached to the top of the first edge, and I want it to be attached to the bottom.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to do it.

Thanks!

Back to the top