Re: [sumo-user] Differences in Krauss CFM Output

Please provide your traffic definitions.

Am Mo., 9. Mai 2022 um 09:21 Uhr schrieb Radha Reddy <radha.reddy.ipp@xxxxxxxxx>:
Many thanks for your kind information.

I have tried from 10% to 90% of electric vehicles with 90% to 10% of gasoline vehicles, and the average of several runs compared.

In all the cases, I observed similar results that electric vehicles are higher ~40veh than gasoline. The observed departure delays around 1h are between 0 and 11s. I am not sure if the departure delay is a strong reason.

Regards
Radha