[sumo-user] Set road restrictions following vType and emissionClass

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it could be possible to set road restrictions depending on both the vehicle type and its associated emission class (i.e. to create a low emissions zone on the network that forbids certain vehicles to circulate on specific edges depending on both their emission class and vehicle type, as emission-based restrictions can differ for different vTypes).

I've read the https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehiclePermissions.html documentation, but I'm still not sure if I could use this to set edge restrictions for a subset of my vType distribution depending on their attributes.

Best regards,
Alejandro.
--
Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez