Re: [sumo-user] Retrieve edge shape via TraCI

Hello,
you can retrieve static information about an the network via sumolib: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html
Relevant calls:
- edge.getRawShape (shape attribute of the edge)
l- ane.getShape (lane shapes derived from the former)

The spreadType value currently isn't stored within the edge objects but adding them in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/f3bf072cbdc794e3c91d7d0eee790482bd219a60/tools/sumolib/net/__init__.py#L644-L673 should be trivial (pull requests welcome).

regards,
Jakob