Re: [sumo-user] Deadlocks with sublane model

Thanks Jakob!

I expected you would ask for the minimum failing example, in fact I have tried but was not able with an example built from scratch. My guess is that the behavior is due to specific intersection shape and edge geometry. So I'll work on that. Maybe I should take short edge warnings more seriously.

Of course I'll also upgrade.

Best,

Joerh