[sumo-user] Implement pedestrian in Omnet++/Veins/SUMO

Dear all
I'm implementing a simulation of AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) in a human-aware environment (like a hospital)
image.png
In the above picture, a pedestrian is a red rectangle. AGVs are white ones and they have their own rails.
In my scenario, pedestrians move between rooms and they could cross the rail at will. I don't have a clue about how to start and what module/source code to modify at the moment
Does anyone know how to implement this move in Omnet++/Veins/SUMO? To me, a small project that implements trajectory of pedestrian is so good

Thank you in advance
PS: I read this thesis: Modelling and Simulating Indoor Pedestrian Movement Behaviour and Displacement, it uses Python, SUMO and TraCI to implement. Unfortunately the author does not share her source code.

Back to the top