Re: [sumo-user] using Calibrator with routeProbe

The calibrator attribute 'freq' limits the period of insertion attempts. Supposedly this can conserve resources in a low traffic simulation but in our tests we always keep the value at it's default of 1. Setting it to 60 in your scenario, severely limits the achievable flow.