[sumo-user] Carla Simulator Support for SUMO generated opendrive files.

Hello,

thank You for all the nice answers You provided. I have a question about the support for CARLA simulator. Recently I tried visualizing the SUMO generated OpenDrive file with the Python API from CARLA. However I ran into an error that says CARLA  simulator cannot parse the OpenDrive file that was generated by SUMO.

My question is, do You perhaps now why Carla cannot correctly parse the SUMO generated OpenDrive file ?

From an answer ( https://github.com/carla-simulator/carla/issues/3009#issuecomment-653010988 ), they said that the error has something to do with junctions. I don't know what exactly they mean.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

With kind regards,

Gregor Ovsenjak