Re: [sumo-user] Meso

Based on your additional file, the meso parameters are applied to all edges that have attribute type="highway". If your network is based on OSM data, the edge types are something like
"highway.primar" and "highway.motorway". If you created the network with netedit from scratch than the edge type is empty by default and you need to set it yourself.