Re: [sumo-user] Measure Road Efficiency - SUMO Traci

Thank you, Jakob

Could you please explain this point option --yfactor 60 causes all y values to be scaled by 60.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022, 9:19 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. option --yfactor 60 causes all y values to be scaled by 60
2. The latest development version supports filtering of edges as well as aggregation. See attributes 'edges', 'edgesFile' and 'aggregate' at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html. You can obtain that version at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version
3. leave out option --scatterplot
4. -i selects the attribute that controls grouping of points (same color, line graph lines). In this case grouping is by edge attribute 'id'. -s is short for --show which shows the plot intead of only writing it to a file
5. yes. I'd expect a positive correlation.

regards,
Jakob