Re: [sumo-user] How to get high densities?

Please find attached my config. I've tidied things up a bit and do appear to be now getting slightly higher densities but there still seems to be a bottleneck at densities lower than I would expect.

I have also attached a few graph showing how the average gap, effective flow and average speed alter as i increase the vehsPerHour parameter. The all seem to flatline at around 6000.

Many thanks for taking a look at this.