Re: [sumo-user] netedit crashes

Uhh, steps reproducing...

Quite difficult. Momentarily I can only say that my current session is doing quite a lot of new junctions and edges, rather than modifying existing ones. Another possible hint: I'm removing many edges and in place of the removed ones dual edges (bidirectional bicycle paths) are inserted. This goes also associated with junction merges where the bicycle path in construction crosses a junction (steps E-mode, shift-click insert junction, then merge).

I'll try to be aware what stepts cause crashes...