[sumo-user] Tools: randomTrips.py seems to be generating route files with no vehicles

Hi,
I'm trying to use the randomTrips.py tool to have a constant number of vehicles in my simulation, as suggested in the FAQ, here is my code.

#!/bin/bash
python3 /usr/share/sumo/tools/randomTrips.py -n osm.net.xml --begin 0 --end 100 --period 1 --intermediate 100000 -r constantVehicles.rou.xml -o const.trips.xml

Then I run my simulation with the following options:

sumo-gui -c osm.sumocfg --route-files constantVehicles.rou.xml  --additional-files detectors.add.xml

However the simulation never generates any vehicles, and there is no warning or error printed, so I don't know what the issue could be.

Any insight/ help anyone could provide on this would be much appreciated. I've provided links some of my files which may be relevant.

Regards,
Jordan McConnon

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/

Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.