Re: [sumo-user] How I stop the vehicles from teleporting?

Start SUMO with the option --time-to-teleport -1 (see SUMO docs at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo.html) to disable teleporting. You can save the configuration by adding the option --save-configuration "Your/filepath" if you use sumocfg files.

Teleported vehicles reappear on the next edge on their route downstream from where they remained stuck.

Best regards
Mirko