[sumo-user] connecting bike lane + generic lane to a single lane yields a warning, despite zipper junction

Originally (from OSM wizard) the small zipper junction that resulted from a manual splitting of the upper edge was not present. The bike lane from the north got into the residential lane, together with the standard lane (see screenshot).
I'm wondering that the warning after insertion of a zipper junction is only "relocated just left of the zipper junction.

Since I'm doing clean-up of the network prior to doing other steps, this problem popped up yet...