Re: [sumo-user] Issue with vehicles entering simultaneously on intersection

Thanks Jakob, for me there aren't no deadlocks anymore in any type of intersection, including roundabouts.
The main "difficulty" was to change lane connections in intersections from netedit, as lanes with no connections are shadowed by the intersection polygon as in the picture below and locate them can be tricky. This is just an stylistic remark though.

Regards,
Alejandro
Edit_connections_roundabout.PNG