Re: [sumo-user] Looping over various period of edgeresults

This appears to be a general programming question rather than a sumo question. Please see: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#i_want_to_do_a_project_with_sumo_can_you_help_me_with_the_implementation

Am Mo., 24. Jan. 2022 um 19:09 Uhr schrieb Royal Bhandari <royalbhandari6@xxxxxxxxx>:
image.png

image.png

image.png

Here is a screenshot of what I have coded. I want my code to be implemented on each edgeresult interval separately. Here lets say, I want average density for intervals (o to 60 sec) and (60 sec to 120 sec). FYI, I already have the code for calculating average density when the edgeresult period is from "begin" to "end" of simulation.