Re: [sumo-user] TraCI: Close a lane to all Vehicles for a given time

1.
disallow everything: setDisallowed(laneID, ["all"])
alternatively, allow only a singe class that probably isn't used in your vehicle input: setAllowed(laneID, ["authority"]). Bonus: the lane will be orange in the GUI.

2.
Not with traci, but you can do time-based permission changes with XML input: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Rerouter.html#closing_a_lane