Re: [sumo-user] No module named 'matplotlib'

There currently isn't support for this but there are plans to add this for future versions (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10026).
For now, you have to do your own post-processing of edgeData.

Am So., 23. Jan. 2022 um 16:28 Uhr schrieb Royal Bhandari <royalbhandari6@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks got it. However, I have a question.

This plotXMLAttributes.py is used to show the density vs volume plot for individual edges. Is there a way to represent the av density vs av volume of the specified edges only or av density vs av volume of the whole network?

Regards,
Royal