[sumo-user] Question about Energy Model used in SUMO

Hello Everyone

I was adjusting the propulsion efficiency in my SUMO model and I was wondering how big of a difference does the propulsion efficiency affect a vehicle's performance in SUMO (assuming all other parameters are held constant)? For example, I had a scenario that I was running that had a propulsion efficiency of 0.95 and a different scenario with a propulsion efficiency of 0.44.

Thank you
Ifezue

Back to the top