Re: [sumo-user] Lane Capacity and Queue Length

Most likely, the configured departSpeed of vehicles prevents additional vehicles from being inserted. It would be unsafe to insert high-speed vehicles close to queued vehicles.
If you set departSpeed="max" or departSpeed="0" the matter should resolve.
The dev-version also supports departSpeed="avg" and departSpeed="last"  which typically achieve higher insertion rate (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/RoadCapacity.html#further_headway_effects)

regards,
Jakob